60M Hdmi Over Cat5/6 Extender
- This product not only can work like another normal HDMI extender by CAT5/6 cable up to a maxim of 60 meters but also can transmit HDMI data over a local network. The data could be transmitted over switch, router, and another ethernet device, and extend the transfer distance to over 60m. It also could work in broadcast mode, like HDMI splitter, broadcast HDMI signal from one sender to multiple receivers.
- Transmits HDMI video and Audio Signals up to 60m Over a single CAT5e/6 cable
- Support video resolution up to 1920*1080@60Hz
- Support HDMI 2.0
- Supports 3D
- Support IR signal transmission
- Support over TCP/IP, one to many application with Ethernet switch
– Connect an HD cable between the HD input port of the transmitter and the HD output port of the video source.
– Connect the HD output port of the receiver to the display device with an HD cable.
– Connect the transmitter UTP port to the receiver UTP port using a single CAT6 cable.
– Connect the provided DC 5V power supplies to the power socket of the transmitter or the receiver.
– When the video is not clear or unstable, it can be adjusted automatically through the EQ button
60m HDMI Extender over TCP IP 1080P HDMI IR Extender Cat5e/Cat6 by Rj45 HDMI Transmitter Receiver LAN Network Extensor Extender
What’s in the box
1x HDMI transmitter
1x HDMI receiver
1x Power adapter
1x User manual